“You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can move”
You are so undeniably, unexplicably special, THRIVER.
You have so much to offer this world.
You are ready to SHINE.
You are ready to stop surviving.
You are READY TO SHOW UP for your life and get everything that you want.
No more excuses.
No more obstacles.
No more sitting back and waiting for change to come to you.
It’s time to take action.
Time for you to MOVE.
Because you want MORE.
Am I right, Thriver?
You know that you are not living your BEST life. You know that you are not your BEST SELF. You know that…
YOU DESERVE TO THRIVE.
You deserve everything you want in your life. You deserve to get results. You deserve to SHOW UP for your life and LOVE it (I wanted to say every second of it, but let’s get real, that’s not true and authentic).
You deserve to LOVE WHO YOU ARE.
LOVE who you spend time with.
Love who you’ve been and who you’ve become.
It’s time for you to step up.
RISE UP into the life that is MEANT for you and THRIVE.
You made it to this page. So you know what that tells me? You are READY to THRIVE. You’re sick and tired of making excuses. You are over spinning your wheels and “trying everything” in order to get unstuck and move forward in your life. You have tried all the free workbooks and content (I give a lot of that AND consume it myself so I totally get it!). But something just hasn’t clicked for you.
Well, I’m sure glad you are here, Thriver, because get ready for one wild, soul-searching, earth-shattering, life-altering ride.
Welcome to the Deserve to Thrive Program.
How would it feel?
- To get unstuck from wherever you are?
- To develop a deeper sense of self love and create daily routines to enact self care?
- To get more done in your day because you are spending less time focusing on surviving and more time dedicated to thriving and moving forward?
- To feel like you have a direction, a purpose and KNOW what your next step is?
- To feel CONNECTED to yourself and develop a deeper understanding of who you were in the past, who you are now, and who you want to be in the future?
- To develop a strong sense of self so that you may give love to and accept love from others more freely?
- To feel GOOD about yourself, day in and day out?
- To increase your self esteem, your self worth, and self confidence?
- To have a step-by-step framework to get you moving forward in your life?
A Thrive and Transformational Life Coach
I am passionate about being your guide/support/accountability partner/ass-kicker/motivational speaker/empathy giver and inspiring you to make a BIG decision to begin a power-creating, love-for-yourself-making, strength-building, & absolutely TRANSFORMATIVE, life-altering journey towards change.
So what are You waiting for?
Introducing my Signature Program:
DESERVE TO THRIVE
This 8-module course is a FRAMEWORK to move you from SURVIVING YOUR LIFE TO THRIVING.
Deserve to Thrive course is an 8 week self study course that defines your path to thriving. No matter where you currently are, using the Deserve to Thrive framework, you can get to where you want to go.
And you can choose to use it over and over again if you would like.
Like I said, it is a framework. A framework to THRIVING in every aspect of your life, whether that is your career, your romantic relationships, your health, your friendships, your self worth, your mental health.
Wherever you feel like you are surviving, the Deserve to Thrive program will give you the step-by-step framework to set you on your path to thriving.
It is a program unlike any other. It is completely self paced (although I recommend spending a week to two weeks on each module and then moving on so that you don’t get stuck in one place – you can always revisit and start the course over again in its entirety).
It challenges you. Pushes you to dig deep. Go places you are scared to go (I know, it’s really hard, but in order to move forward, you have to).
So who the heck am I?
And why do I care so darn much about you thriving?
I am thrive and transformational life coach devoted to CATAPULTING women into thriving. Yeah. Not just pushing them, but straight up, putting them in a catapult and launching them into the LIFE OF THEIR DREAMS.
I freakin LOVE what I do, but I know it’s hard work and scary work and gosh darnit most people want to run away and HIDE when it comes to this type of work.
Because I go DEEP. And I make you think and push yourself and go places you wish you didn’t HAVE to go, but you KNOW you need to go in order to GROW and have the life you WANT.
But I’m here to get you where YOU want to go.
Over the past 5 years (I received my Masters in Social Work from Smith College in 2013), I have worked with a LOT of women with various issues: anxiety, depression, relationship issues, self esteem & self worth issues, trauma, divorce, parenting, etc. And what I have found is that no matter what you are going through, being able to walk through it with another and having a trained professional to guide you is PRICELESS.
But I do know that it is expensive. Going to therapy appointments at $150 a pop every week adds up. So when I decided to move out of the big city and onto a small island, I realized that I wanted to make the path to thriving more easily accessible.
Sure, it’s still an investment (although I have a big surprise for you), BUT the way I set up the Deserve to Thrive course is as a FRAMEWORK that you can use over and over and OVER again whenever an issue arises.
All of the questions I ask in this course are questions I have (and still do) ask my clients in order to help them go deeper into what holds them back from thriving.
And that is exactly why you are here. You want to thrive.
“You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.”
This is your time to fight. Fight for you. Fight for your right to THRIVE. Fight for the best days of your life which have yet to come, but are RIGHT there.
You deserve it.
So what does the course look like?
- Eight extensive modules aimed at providing a framework to take you from surviving an area of your life to laying the foundation for thriving
- Each module is packed with guiding questions + lessons that I have used with 1:1 clients
- Fillable workbooks for each module (video trainings, guest trainings, worksheets will be added at will and will be accessible at any time – the course will be constantly changing and evolving)
- I will be periodically popping into the Deserve to Thrive Facebook group for office hours, Q&A, and impromtu (you will know ahead of time though!) coaching
- An exclusive Deserve to Thrive Facebook community (invite only)
- A supportive community of like-minded women who are all on a journey to thrive
- Weekly prompts to continuously challenge & push you towards thriving
- The opportunity to have a 1:1 accountability partner assigned by me
- A SAFE community to make lasting friendships
Your path to thriving starts here.
Prepare + Choose + PROMOTE
- Set your intention for the course – when you set your intention to thrive you WILL thrive. This sets you up to have YOU on your mind every single day. We revisit this intention in every module so that you never forget it. You never forget that you WANT to thrive and you WILL get there!
- Choose the area in your life to focus on during this course (this framework can be used over and over again, so I advise choosing one aspect of your life to intently focus on during this course and then move on to the next if you desire) – Honing in on an area of your life will set you up to succeed. Sometimes we get so bogged down with all that we want to improve on and do in our lives that we NEVER take action. Choosing an area of focus will ensure that you DO THE WORK and TAKE ACTION in an area of your life that will FEEL GOOD and MOVE you towards thriving.
- Identify what will make you successful in this course + create a follow-through plan – you WANT to be successful. You WANT to thrive. And this is the way to do it, being intentional about the HOW. HOW you are going to set yourself up for everything you want. Without the how, you will NOT take action. So we walk you through what makes you feel like you are thriving and how to TAKE ACTION daily to feel that way.
- Identify obstacles to thriving in your life – the obstacles in your way are exactly why you are not currently thriving. So let’s dive into them. Let’s bring your awareness to your obstacles so that you can knock them down and pave your way to thriving. Without identifying them, we often don’t know what is in our way, and this causes us to stall or NEVER START. This is a KEY process to thriving. Bring your awareness to your obstacles so you can then….
- Create a plan to overcome obstacles during the course – DEVELOP A PLAN. This is the only way you will overcome your obstacles is if you KNOW HOW TO SMASH THEM in the first place! By bringing your awareness to your obstacles, we can then brainstorm ways to face them, thus when they rear their ugly heads you will be prepared and they WILL. NOT. STOP. YOU.
- Identify healthy habits and create a plan to build the habits during the course (+ habit tracker) – your habits ARE you. You are CREATED by your habits, so don’t you want some kickass ones that set you up for thriving?! HECK YES you do! We’re going to walk through all the aspects of GOOD, THRIVING habits that you can start developing TODAY.
- Assess current adaptive and maladaptive coping skills – ok, so you have some maladative coping skills. Coping skills that DO NOT serve you and kind of suck. We got you. We’re going to help you bring awareness to the coping skills that do not help you thrive and create a plan to replace them with THRIVING coping skills, those coping skills that will set you up to kick life’s obstacles and difficulties in the butt!
- Create a powerful morning routine to ensure your success in the course – one of my FAVORITE things in this course. Creating a routine for the morning that sets you up to ROCK your day. And why is that important?? Because our morning sets the tone. It creates our mindset for the day. And don’t you want to be waking up with a fire? Afire for success and THRIVING? That is what a kickass morning routine will do for you.
- Connect with people that support your growth + develop/nurture positive relationships – in order to hit your goals it is ESSENTIAL to have a good support network. Now with this course, you automatically get the Deserve to Thrive Pride which is a badass group of women ready to Thrive and supporting each other along the way, BUT you do need your own support network. We walk you through how to set up an INTENTIONAL network of positive relationships that build you up instead of put you down. This allows you to push yourself and build momentu, towards thriving a lot easier than if you did it alone or had more negative relationships around you.
- Evaluate current relationships to surround yourself with positive influences who care about your success and thriving – so I hate to break it to you, BUT sometimes the people we choose to spend time with aren’t the best influences on us and actually hold us back from thriving. We are going to evaluate your current relationships to see if anyone falls into this category and develop a plan for you to be more intentional about your friendships, relationships, and the time you spend with others, so that all the hard work you do each day on the course will actually pay off!
- Create/Tweak your support system to include people that build you up and challenge you to be better – This is where the planning is and creating the network of thrivers around you so that you can feed off of their energy, they challenge you and support you on your journey. This will 100% help you be more successful in your goals and reaching your desires.
Love + Thank
- Create a self love and self care plan – ummm, hello, self love? self care? FREAKIN IMPORTANT to thriving, am I right? I know, I’m so right. So what we’re going to do is make sure that you are INFUSING your life with LOVE for yourself and taking CARE of yourself on the regular. Why the heck is this SO important? Because in order to thrive you need to be CONNECTED to yourself, you need to KNOW what you NEED on the daily, and you need to be TAKING ACTION towards loving yourself, feeling GOOD, and being all about YOU.
- Identify areas in your life where things are going well – yes, I know. This is a course on thriving and MOVING you towards the life that you WANT. But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t GREAT things in your life already. By bringing attention to those, you not only ENJOY them more and feel more positive, but it motivates you even more to get your butt into gear and put the work in to create the life you WANT and DESERVE. We’re all about creating a positive and uplifting environment here right?! So let’s start with finding the areas in your life that kickass and go from there.
- Identify your strengths – Yeah, you have them. STRENGTHS. But you forget about them a lot when you are surviving life. So let’s USE them to propel you forward. By identifying your strengths (and we revisit them in every single module so that you are reminded DAILY on how awesome you are) and bringing more awareness of them, you then USE them more, causing you to call upon your awesomeness more often and gain the momentum you need to THRIVE.
- Discover areas of improvement + infuse love in all aspects of your life – yeah, ok. We know you want to improve. You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t. But let’s give a little love to these areas of your life that lack the love on the regular. Why? Because when we give love, we receive love. When we open our hearts instead of beating ourselves down, we actually take more action. By giving these areas LOVE, you WILL improve and obviously, FEEL BETTER.
- Create a habit of gratitude and positivity + create a plan to infuse gratitude into your life – umm, yeah. About gratitude. It’s kind of sort of EVERYTHING when it comes to moving forward in your life. Let’s just talk about THAT for a second here. Opening your heart up to gratitude and feeling thankful for what is and what is to come sets the positive intention that this world is everything you want it to be and CAN be everything you want it to be, because why the heck not?! Infusing gratitude into your day will CHANGE. YOUR. LIFE. So let’s start with that.
Value + Desire + Push
- Identify and solidify your core values – your CORE values are YOU. And when you are not thriving usually it means that you are out of alignment with your core values. You are not being true to WHO YOU ARE. So we deep dive into your values and FIND you. Knowing your values and keeping them in mind (we will be revisiting them every module from now on throughout this course) will push you to continuously make decisions that are in line with your core values, thus bringing you closer to your BEST SELF.
- Discover where your values originated, which ones are yours, and which ones aren’t -look, sometimes what we think our core values are, aren’t really. They came from messages that we received from childhood and sometimes even adulthood. We deep dive into the messages you received throughout your life to understand where your current values are and if in fact they are YOU. This is essential to thriving as it will bring you closer to the REAL you, the BEST you.
- Infuse your values in your daily life – your values need to be infused into your life, no questions asked. The more you are in alignment with your values, the BETTER you feel every single day. The better you feel every single day the more ACTION you take towards what you want. The more ACTION you take, the deeper you get on your path to thriving. And the deeper you get, well, you get the picture, YOU. WILL. THRIVE.
- Identify your core desires – YES! This is seriously one of my favorite parts of the course. This is where you will build your list of desires, and I make you BUILD a LONG list. Because I know you desire a lot, because I know you deserve a lot. So we dig down into those BIGGEST desires that you want for your life and then we…
- Connect your core desires with goals – HECK YES! We create GOALS from those DESIRES! Literally, we take your desires and we turn them right into goals that are then put on a timeline that makes sense for you. You will be able to see that ALL your desires are REACHABLE and that you can have every single thing on that list if you SHOW UP and do the work.
- Devise life-changing, but manageable goals – Yup, these goals will be life-changing. We help you break down your goals into SUPER manageable parts. Like, real manageable, so you know that every day you are working towards your desires. It helps you feel successful RIGHT AWAY so that you KEEP GOING and NEVER GIVE UP!
- Create a success plan for your goals+ Master your success mindset – I LOVE this part because we talk to you about the actual HOW in being successful in your goals. This is a game-changer for you. You will have all the tools to master the mindset to REACH your goals, not just let them flounder about without you.
- Discover and create your story – Oh. My. Gosh. This is THE PART of the course. Ok, I might say that a lot. But really, this is where we DIVE into creating your story. Like, the real story. The story that is ALL YOU. The good stuff, the hard stuff, and everything in between. Creating your story not only helps you connect yourself to where you have been and who you are now, but it helps propel you into the future as you know what it is you really want in your life. We dive into ALL aspects of your story so that you shed light on the important and significant events that have shaped who you are allowing a much deeper self understanding that will only bring your BEST self out even more.
- Integrate difficult and traumatic experiences into your story – often when we have difficult and traumatic experiences we try to leave them out of our stories. We shove them to the side. We try to forget about them. But this often gives them MORE life and more POWER over us, which is exactly what we DO NOT want, am I right?! Yeah. So we will give those experiences the space they need to be felt, heard, and integrated, so that you do not give them any power over you. When these experiences are not given the proper space, they absolutely, without a doubt hold you back from thriving. So we do just that.
- Identify connections between your past and your present – sometimes we don’t know why we do the things we do and why we are the person we are. Well, we figure all that out for you. By making connections between your past and your present, it eases the anxiety and pressure (and even negativity) that you have put on yourself for being the way you are or doing the things you do without any explanation. I assure you, there is an explanation and when we figure that you, it provides a HUGE relief and opens up the door to thriving because now you know the changes you need to make.
- Discover your limiting beliefs – it’s no secret that limiting beliefs, well, LIMIT us, right? Yup. So we deep dive into figuring out your personal limiting beliefs so that in the next module we can rewrite them and make sure they no longer have power, they no longer hold you back from thriving. Because let’s get real here, limiting beliefs SUCK and they deserve no part in your thriving life.
- Track and challenge your negative thought patterns – our negative thoughts can bring us down without us even knowing sometimes. By bringing awareness to our thoughts we then have the power to challenge them and disprove them, because most of the time if not ALL of the time, these thoughts are NOT true. So let’s stop having them shall we!?!
Release + Rewrite
- Identify difficult and traumatic memories from your past (from Module 3) – I know. This sounds like it’s going to suck. And it probably will. But that’s ok. Because this is hard work and you’re here to do it. We’re going to focus on this difficult memories because if you’re surviving and NOT thriving, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it’s because of these pesky memories, the REAL hard stuff of your past. So we’re going to give them some space, revisit them from the last module and then…
- Discover what causes you to hold on and what holds you back – dive into why you are holding on, or pushing them aside, or giving them more power than they deserve (hint: they deserve to have NO power over you – they deserve to be part of your story, but that is it, just a part, a part of the whole YOU, not the entire you).
- Explore what letting go would look like and feel like – YES! HECK FREAKIN YES! Let’s LET GO of those traumatic memories, those memories that are freakin hard to hold on to. Let’s explore how you can make that happen, because YOU. CAN.
- Create a plan to release whatever is holding you back – so we’re not only going to explore what letting go would feel like, we’re actually going to MAKE A PLAN to MAKE IT HAPPEN. This is some freakin powerful stuff. It’s hard. I know. But come along for the ride, be vulnerable, and LET. GO. Thriving will be one HUGE step closer.
- Rewrite your limiting beliefs that keep you from thriving – Rewriting time!! Those limiting beliefs you discovered in the last module, yeah let’s up and change them. Let’s rewrite your beliefs so they are actually TRUE, they are actually reflective of your BEST SELF, the self that is truly kickass and ready to SHINE.
- Develop a plan to sustain the changes and progress made during the course – Ok, so you did all this work right? RIGHT! But it doesn’t stop here. I want you to KEEP MOVING and never look back. We’re going to create a plan so that you can KEEP all the progress you have made during these past 5 weeks and continue down your path to thriving. The Thriving train NEVER STOPS!
- Identify & brainstorm ways to overcome upcoming obstacles – so let’s get real, there WILL be obstacles in your way from time to time, but I don’t want them to stop you. We’re going to create a plan to knock them down even before they get in your way. This will give you SO MUCH MORE CONFIDENCE in your ability to sustain your changes because you will know exactly what to do when difficulties arise.
- Create a monthly & weekly self care & self love routine – oh and I guess I should add in DAILY there. Obviously you already know I care a heck of a lot about self love and self care and I don’t want it to stop here in this course. I want you to take the self love you develop and your self care routine and not only do it every day or every week, but EXPAND on it and KEEP growing!
- Choose habits to continue and create a plan – HECK FREAKIN YES on these GOOD habits that will keep you on your path to thriving. Hopefully you have been working on the habits that help you thrive not hinder you during this course, so we’re going to hone in on those and make sure they NEVER LEAVE.
- Assess your passions (past & present) and dreams for your life – PASSION! I hope you can tell I got a lot of it and I KNOW you do too. One of the number one thing I hear from my followers is that they want more PASSION in their lives. They want to truly LIVE!! So we are going to make that happen for you by exploring what it is you are passionate about, where you currently are, what you have been passionate about in the past so that you can live every day with the passion it deserves!
- Explore what would make you happy and feel a true purpose – PURPOSE! The second most talked about topic from my followers! You want to feel a purpose in life. So heck freakin yes, let’s explore what this is and make sure you MAKE ROOM for your purpose in life and work everyday to give it the space it deserves!
- Create a plan to infuse more passion + purpose into your life – Oh, by now you know I love making plans. Why you may ask? Because plans make it SO. MUCH. EASIER. to follow through with. And you know I want you to be successful and gosh darnit you want to be successful too, so why not create a plan to LIVE a life infused with passion and purpose. We do that.
Reflect + Renew
- Reflect on your experience during the course and what came up for you – We could totally just end it here, but why?! Reflection is such a key part of thriving. Reflecting on what it felt like to put yourself through this INTENSE course and deep dive into your CORE. Yeah, I’m going to guess a lot of stuff came up and I want to make sure we touch on it all so it doesn’t get stuffed beneath the surface and forgotten about. Every feeling you have is so important, even the ones that come up in reaction to other feelings! So reflecting gives you the chance to see where you are, what the experience was like for you and…
- Acknowledge gains that were made during the course – CELEBRATE YOURSELF! Heck freakin yeah. I know you made a TON of gains during this course, how could you not?! So let’s acknowledge and CELEBRATE them to the fullest.
- Analyze where you still need to grow & what needs to be explored more – this course isn’t the end all be all for you. Yes, you will need to keep going, yes you will still have changes ahead of you, yes you will not have achieved every desire on the list (if you have… WOW I would be seriously pumped for you), BUT you will be on the right track, the THRIVING TRACK and like I said before the thriving train DOES. NOT. STOP. So here we are going to analyze where you need to grow and the parts that were touched on in this course that need to be explored more so that you can ALWAYS. BE. MOVING. FORWARD.
- Discover your next steps and if you choose, begin the course again with your new focus (or refine your current focus) – NEXT STEPS! We got em. And you gotta take them. DON’T STOP HERE. Let’s tackle what you are going to do next, what area of your life you will focus on next, and hey, you can do this course all over again if you want (You know you have it for LIFE!)
“Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
This is YOUR TIME. Your time to stop being stuck. To stop surviving. To choose YOU and choose thriving.
Let’s cut to the chase. You love the idea of this program. You WANT to THRIVE. And you know that I am someone who can help you do that.
You’re ready for change. You’re sick of making excuses and you are NOT ok with being NOT OK. You want to STOP surviving and START thriving.
This is the program for YOU and this is where you CHOOSE to invest in yourself. Invest in THRIVING and MOVE towards what you want.
I’m giving you a few different options to make this course as ACCESSIBLE as possible so that there are NO EXCUSES for joining this program.
(Save $102 with this option)
(Save $66 with this option)
(Save $34 with this option)
(break it down to make it a little more manageable)
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”
Take the leap. Take the chance. Invest in YOU and don’t look back. Keep looking forward. Keep your goals in mind. Follow this framework and you WILL thrive.
Why is this course for me?
I designed this course with YOU in mind. With that said, I know that so many of you deal with very different issues, which is why I made this course more of a framework that you can use on any aspect of your life.
This benefits you because it’s not a one stop shop for you. You can use it over and over again in a different area of your life if you want.
For example, say you are struggling with your health. You can run through the entire course with a focus on your health: setting your intention to be more healthy, discovering your limiting beliefs about your health, releasing past experiences/traumas related to your health, creating healthy self care routines, and so on. You can run through the whole framework with this one particular area of your life in mind.
Then, say you are struggling with relationships. You can re-do the entire program with a focus on relationships. So you pretty much have a life-time course that you can use to deep dive into any aspect of your life as many times as you want.
So when I say this course is for you, I don’t mean it’s for your specific issue. I mean it is for you as a WHOLE person, every aspect of your life can be examined if you want to put in the work.
Will this course work for me?
This is what I would say to this question: it will work for you if you let it.
Now, what the heck does that mean?
Well, it means that if you allow yourself to deep dive into the course, answering all the questions, watching the videos, and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone into the not so fun areas of your life, then YES, the course will work for you. It won’t be easy and I can guarantee it will get uncomfortable with you, but it will be worth it if you push yourself.
Is this a replacement for therapy or coaching?
That is a big no. This course is meant to be a self study personal development course. If at any time you feel extreme stress, suicidal or homicidal thoughts, PLEASE consult a psychotherapist or your doctor.
You may absolutely reach out to me for further coaching, but I want to make sure you are safe throughout this course.
I ask difficult questions that will often need to be processed more than just journaling and following the workbook. I encourage you that if intense issues do come up for you to please seek additional help.
Is there a guarantee?
YES. There is a guarantee, but this is how it works:
You put the work in, you show up for the course, fill out all the workbooks and watch the webinars and you do not feel ANY change whatsoever, we will give you your money back.
But you have to show that you put in the work. This course is designed for you to push yourself and if you do not do that, I can’t help you. But if you do, I guarantee that I can.
So if you do put in the work and you do not feel any movement forward, we will refund the money that you have paid.
My sole purpose for creating this course was to help you thrive, and if it doesn’t do that for you, then you don’t have to pay for it. But I have to reiterate, you DO have to put the work in and if you are asking for your money back, we will ask for you to show that you have put the work in and completed the course.